There are many WordPress plugins that can add the Facebook button to your site. With this plugin you can not only add Like button. You can use different methods, customize the look and feel and enable the Facebook Open Graph protocol support.
- Add Facebook Like button to the beginning or ending of a post or page.
- Add Facebook Like button to the beginning or ending of the post excerpt on archive pages.
- Enable Open Graph protocol support for your blog.
- Advanced users can select among number of options and customize the Open Graph protocol details.
- Enable content filter as an alternative to the Open Graph protocol.
You can download the latest version of the plugin here.
= 1.0 =
* OpenGraph: Automatic description – strip new lines and multiple spaces.
* OpenGraph: Automatic description – configurable max description length.
* OpenGraph: Automatic Image: Use configurable default image.
* OpenGraph: Admins tag support.
* OpenGraph: Configuration settings for enable/disable OpenGraph protocol support.
* OpenGraph: Automatic Image: Use first image from post
* OpenGraph: Automatic description – Use “more” for description
* OpenGraph: Automatic description – Generate automatic description, rounded to whole words with about 200 chars length.
* OpenGprah: Automatic description show elipsis if too long.
= 0.1 =
* OpenGraph protocol support
* Setting: Disable all the Facebook Like buttons, automatically added by the plugin
* Ability to automatically add Facebook Like button to Pages
* Ability to automatically add Facebook Like button to Posts